If searched for a ebook Signals systems and transforms jackson solutions manual in pdf format, then. [PDF] Marpak Ruby Register Manual.pdf [PDF].
Download and Read Marpak Ruby Register Manual Marpak Ruby Register Manual Follow up what we will offer in this article about marpak ruby register manual. If you are looking for the book Park basic cs350 chainsaw manual in pdf format, then you have come on. [PDF] Marpak Ruby Register Manual.pdf [PDF]. View and Download VeriFone GemStall Ruby SuperSystem user manual online. Petroleum/C-Store Division. GemStall Ruby SuperSystem Cash Register pdf manual.
Ruby2 Evolution of Convenience Retail Point of Sale Ruby2 is the latest POS solution offering from Verifone. It is equipped with a touch-screen console providing fast, efficient order taking and payment processing. The multi-core processor allows the Ruby2 to process functions with increased speed allowing for easier store and customer management. The Ruby2 is equipped with high-capacity processors allowing it to grow in functionality as business needs change or expand. The sleek touch-screen hardware allows for more counter space and a smaller footprint for each work station. Ruby2 is compatible with the latest Verifone product offerings which include media solutions for customer engagement, site management software to efficiently manage multiple locations seamlessly, and the latest in fuel control management.
With Ruby2, all components of convenience store management can be easily performed with one centralized device. Key Benefits.
• GemStall Petroleum/C-Store Division 300 South Park Place Blvd., Suite 100 Clearwater, FL 33759 (727) 953-4000 Office (727) 532-4001. • No part of this publication may be copied, distributed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any human or computer language, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written consent of VeriFone, Inc. The content of this document is subject to change without notice. Polaris 550 Classic Manual. The information contained herein does not represent a commitment on the part of VeriFone, Inc.
• Technical Addition: Setting Up A Workstation January 22, 2001 Cindy_B1 Revision: System Requirements August 20, 2002 Cindy_B1 Addition: To Install An Application Date of Printing, September 4, 2002 All revisions since the last published date are lighted in light blue. VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02. • ACCESSING GEMSTALL...4 NAVIGATING IN GEMSTALL..5 GEMSTALL FUNCTIONALITY..6 Basic Information....6 How To Open an Application...7 Editing An Application...10 Installing An Application...11 Upgrade Option....13 Backup Option....13 Restore Option....14 GemStall Options....15 Exiting Gemstall....17 VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02.
• Ruby SuperSystem™ GemStall SETTING UP A WORKSTATION.. 18 LAN/Workstation Edit...18 Other Workstation Edits...18 Dip Switch Settings...19 CPU 3...19 CPU 4 & 5... 19 VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02. • • Download or install an application into a Ruby terminal. • Edit and upgrade the parameters for site-specific requirements (i.e.
Dispenser type, DCR keypad, etc.). • Backup and restore specific data from a Ruby terminal. • Reprint the installation and upgrade information from a Ruby terminal.
VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02. • NOTE: Some computer manufacturers are building laptops without the standard 9-pin male serial port. As a VeriFone Authorized Service Contractor you must have a 9-pin male serial port connection. This is necessary in order to download software applications, perform backups and restores, and perform service work on the Ruby SuperSystem.
• Each application has a name. All application names end with “Pak”. For example, if the major oil is Citgo, the name of the VeriFone application is “CitPak”. If the major oil is Shell, the name of the VeriFone application is “ShlPak”. • If you receive an error message indicating no file found you have not installed GemStall or have installed the program incorrectly.
* If you are using Windows 2000 or ME, your MS-Dos prompt can be found by clicking on Start, Programs, and then Accessories. VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02. • Move the cursor down on the screen.
Right Arrow Move the cursor to the right. Left Arrow Move the cursor to the left. Space Bar Select an option. Enter/Return Enter the information into the system and continue to the next selection. VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02.
• Ruby SuperSystem™ GemStall GemStall Functionality Basic Information Below is the main GemStall screen with a short description of each Gemstall option. VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02. • Highlight File and press the key. Use your key and highlight Open and press the key.
Use your key, highlight the application you wish to download and press the key. VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02. • Ruby SuperSystem™ GemStall Use your key, highlight the version number you wish to download and press the key. VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02. • OK and press the key. After opening an application, GemStall will display two additional windows. In the upper left-hand corner will be the application’s default comport settings.
On the right-hand side of the screen will be the application’s default options. VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02.
• For options that include a comport setting and baud rate, another screen will be displayed. If the comport setting is fine, highlight OK and press the key. NOTE: Only comport settings/assignments should be changed. Do not change baud rate settings.
VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02. • NOTE: If the Ruby already has a software application downloaded please keep in mind the Install feature will erase everything in the Ruby terminal and rewrite all the files. The average installation will take approximately 30 minutes. VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02.
• This number will start with P/N 040. After entering the number press the key.
Site Telephone Number This is the telephone number VeriFone or a VASC would use when contacting the site. Enter this number, including the area code, and press the key. • This option is used to download specific data files onto a diskette from the Ruby terminal. If you will be completing an upgrade to the current software application in the Ruby, please refer to the VASC Installation and Service Manual, Software Upgrade chapter. VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02.
• Ruby terminal. The restore function is used in conjunction with the backup function in GemStall. If you will be completing an upgrade to the current software application in the Ruby, please refer to the VASC Installation and Service Manual, Software Upgrade chapter. VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02.
• To Restore Data Files: STEP ACTION Open the SAME software application version as on the Ruby VeriFone terminal. NOTE: The backup diskette MUST be the same software application version as the software application version you are opening. Use the key, highlight Restore, and press the. • Use your key and highlight OK and press the key. To clear special message(s) displayed in GemStall: STEP ACTION Use your key and highlight Options, press the key. Highlight Clear Error and press the key. VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02.
• GemStall is asking you if you wish to reboot the Ruby terminal into the sales mode. If you answer OK, the Ruby will reboot and take you into Sales. If you choose Cancel, the Ruby will not reboot and you will stay in SysMgr mode. VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02. • Workstation. This may save the site from having to purchase a multi-plexer (MUX) for the site.
Peripherals that can be cabled from the Workstation include: • Backoffice • HPV-20 VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02. • In a system of two (2) terminals, both terminals will have switch 1 DOWN. In a system of three (3) or more terminals, switch 1 should be DOWN on the two terminals separated by the longest cable. There should never be more that two terminals with switch 1 DOWN. VeriFone Confidential 9/4/02.